Our specialist Environmental team, possess extensive knowledge of both ecological systems and environmental processes throughout the Greater Melbourne Region, importantly the varied threats to our sensitive environments and how to employ a holistic/ integrated management approach to achieve optimal long term environmental outcomes.
Specialist Skills/ Knowledge
- Focus on developing strong customer relations, to obtain a clear understanding of our clients' requirements. Our existing partnerships allow us to work in collaboration with industry professionals/ organisations to best achieve our clients' vision.
- Proficient in the use of data technologies such as Global Positioning Systems, Geographical Information Systems and photo point monitoring.
- Our specialist team is culturally aware: both European and Indigenous. Employing low risk activities in known culturally sensitive sites and having the procedures/ contingency plans in place, complying with all relevant legislative requirements prior to works commencing.
- Our specialist team has extensive practical experience of vegetation management techniques; and their application in a variety of habitats and conditions. We encourage innovation in order to apply more effective/ better work practices, creating an adaptive working environment.
- Developing management plans
Jute matting installation
- Direct seeding
- Soft landscaping
- Selective/ non- selective herbicide application
Knapsack – spot spraying
High volume – quick spray unit
Broad Acre – boom spray application
- Woody weed removal
- Hand weeding
- Brush cutting
- Fuel load reduction – fire breaks
- Erosion and sediment control systems